Monday, May 21, 2007

To, Too, and Two

Ty is two months old today! My how time flies! We didn't get all dressed up for the picture today, but I think he is just as cute in his jammies! We go to the doctor next week for his two month check up and to get more yucky shots. We measured him, and he is two feet long. He is laughing and smiling so much now, it's just too cute!

In an attempt to keep my sanity, I am starting to jog again. I have been going two miles at night, but I can only run one of them. So far I've lost two pounds. Hey, I'll take what I can get.

I've also decided I spend way too much time on the computer surfing the web. Other than checking on my lovely blogging friends and completing my homework, I've decided to lay off a bit. (And by the way, I jumped back into the student role way too soon. I've bitten off a wee bit more than I can chew.) Instead, Ty and I have been reading a lot lately. He loves a good book, just like his mama.


Sometimes I read him the Ensign or just whatever I happen to be reading, I just do it in a super perky voice. But he seems to prefer books from his own library. Imagine that. Although he didn't mind helping his dad study last week.


I can't believe I have to go back to work next week. At least it's just a few hours a day, and no Friday's. Time is going by way too fast!

Toodles!

5 comments:

Jamie & Johnny said...

I "too" love "to" read "to" Trey. Trey loves it when I read "to" him. I need "to" remember "to" read "to" him more. :)

Christie said...

You are just too clever! I love it.

Happy two month birthday to Ty!

the Painters said...

He is such a little bean! I love him!

the Painters said...

I need your email addy so I can send you an evite for a girls night out. You can email it to me at: my first name, the letter 'a', and last name at yahoo.com
It's all one word.

Kari said...

Rach - so darn cute. Happy 2 month birthday Ty!