This is what happens when he refuses to burp and mom gives in and lets him continue eating...
I learn some lessons the hard way!
Ty is starting to focus more, so we got the play mat out. His favorite hobby is listening to music. In the car we listen to U2 lullabies (thanks Courtney!), and in the house we listen to classical music. When he's with daddy, anything's game. I only have so much control...





6 comments:
What's funny is, that's the face I make to indicate I'm hungry too.
u2 lullabies? I need those! That sounds awesome!
I second that U2 lullaby. Where can I get my hands on that, I don't even have kids and that sounds so nice and soothing!
okay, gross....poor baby, if he only knew! That's one more thing I don't miss....can you tell I'm trying to talk myself out of a baby.
You can get the cd's on Amazon. Coldplay is great too, we have them both and seriously if Landon is fussy in the car, I start to play those and he instantly calms down. Amazing I tell you.
Court, you are a shopping guru! When my husband finally finishes school and we're out of the poorhouse, I'm making a shopping date with you. (Baby stuff, clothes, home decor...)
Post a Comment