Thursday, April 19, 2007

One Month Old...the picture

I finally got the picture to upload. Ty is now 22 inches long and just over 10 pounds. Mommy is 67 inches long and well over 10 pounds. Both are a little plump, well fed and very, very happy!

4 comments:

Jamie & Johnny said...

Ya for getting out. I never, never, never got ready before noon. Sometimes, I would forget to eat, shower and pee! It gets SOOOO much better, I swear. By the way, I think you look so great. You'll get into your skinny jeans soon enough. :)

Christie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christie said...

Oaky, Cade got to my previous comment, so it was a little unreadable. :)

Both baby and mommy look fabulous!!

I had to tell you about a dream I had about you and Ty last night. We were at church and little one month old Ty got up and started walking down the aisle. It was so cute! I asked you what kind of prenatal vitamins you were taking and we had a good chuckle. Anyway, gotta love dreams.

Jennie said...

You look great and so happy. Ty definitely looks like his Daddy! By the way, I read about Ty's skin sensivity/diaper rash. Both of my girls have REALLY sensitive skin. I had to use wash cloths for Brynlee because even the most sensitive skin wipes were too strong for her and made her break out even more whenever she had a rash. She had diaper rashes constantly.

And as you probably already know, AIR is the best and quickest method to rid the rash. Also, lather the Desitin on, like seriously thick whenever he is wearing a diaper, EVEN WHEN HE DOESN'T have a rash. This will prevent future ones. This is supposed to be used as a barrier between their sensitive skin and the stuff that comes out...so the acid doesn't touch their skin.