After giving himself a haircut, Trent went to Sunny Slope HS Saturday to administer physicals to student athletes. I couldn't get him to look natural for the camera, but thought it was still a picture worth posting. He is constantly pulling out his stethoscope to listen to Ty's heart and lungs. (Sometimes he gives Max a check up too.)
He has finals in 2 weeks (cross your fingers, knock on wood, and PRAY really hard) and then he is finally done with the didactic part of his program. Then, only 14 months left, all rotations in the field. He has had to work twice as hard at school since Ty joined our family. I'm so proud of him and lucky to have a husband dedicated to taking care of his family.
Just another cute picture of Ty. I love his gut...a family trait from both sides.





4 comments:
nice haircut!
Yep, you got a cute family alright!!!
your boys are both so handsome, you must be so proud!!
his legs are so long...ty's...well, i guess trent's are too...
Post a Comment