I didn't want to take Ty to church so soon, but I also didn't want to miss Easter Sunday. So we ventured to church just for sacrament meeting and to see our Sunday School kids. I love that everyone complimented us for having a cute baby, buy didn't so much enjoy the numerous observations abouy how tired I looked. Well, duh! The Easter program was beautiful and I was thankful to be there. I'm so grateful to have a relationship with my Savior and for the peace that the gospel brings to my life.
We loved this outfit from the Wilson's. Unfortunately the matching pants were WAY too big, so we had to improvise. I can't wait until the whole outfit fits him! He looked so handsome at church!
Ty got his first diaper rash this weekend. It broke my heart to hear him whimper every time he had his diaper changed. He got a lot of naked time in this weekend to air out his little tush. It's starting to improve, but not as quickly as I'd like.
Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!





7 comments:
I love that picture of you Rach, I think you look great. What a handsome little guy you've made. I'm sorry about the diaper rash, those are no fun. Good job for being brave enough for letting him air out. :)
Rachel, go to Walgreens and buy Triple Paste. White jar, blue writing. The pharmacist might have to order you some even though it's over the counter. I promise. I've changed many a tush in my time and you won't be sorry you forked out the cash.
Rachel you look beautiful and that picture you posted just proves that. And that last pic of Ty nakie is so precious, thanks for posting!
If that's what tired looks ike, let me always be tired cause honey, you look beautiful!
What a cutie Ty is! You are a beautiful family. Ty is gonna be just as handsome as his daddy!
Rachel, I agree. You look very beautiful...and yes, Trent, are handsome, but I must say, Ty is absolutely adorable.
I love the nakie pix. So cute all crunched up! He looks like one of the babies in the Anne Geddes photos. I love her pictures of the babies in the flowers.
Oh my gosh, is that red hair on that baby?!?!?! I love it!!! I always wanted a redhead baby....they are the cutest!!! I think you look fab Rach!
love to shove my tongue up his ass, lick his ballsandcock i would make him whimper
Post a Comment