Ty sees so much of Grandma Anderson that he already seems to recognize her voice. I'm so thankful she comes over every day to give me a few minutes to myself! Ty also likes cuddling with Grandpa because he fits pretty snug around Grandpa's belly. He can sleep in that position for hours. (So can Grandpa!)
Bath time is getting better every day. His cord finally fell off and we can use the baby tub to get clean. At first I didn't like bathing him by myself because he screamed so much. But now I can finally tackle this feat on my own!
This picture cracks me up. I kind of caught a smile here, but his nostrils are flaring and his nose looks enormous! His hair seems to be getting more red, I love it! I guess I can't complain about his sensitive skin though, I got my wish for a red headed baby and they come hand in hand.
Ty is starting to show some interest in his wrist rattles. (For about 10 minutes.)
Highlight of the week: PROJECTILE POOP!
We have been rinsing Ty's bum off in the sink instead of using wipes per the doctors orders until his rash clears up. I often wait a minute at the sink in case the warm water initiates any bowel movement afterthoughts. On Monday, the moment I moved him back to the changing table he let out one short, concise grunt and a perfect trajectory of mustardy waste catapulted out of his little bottom and was barely stopped by the lip of the changing table. It was so nicely executed that when I reached for a forbidden wipe, I noticed that there was nothing for me to clean up on his bottom. No aftermath, no residue, no nothing. I was so impressed, I couldn't be frustrated by the disgusting surface of the changing table. Wow!





5 comments:
You're truly a mother when poop impresses you. Congrats.
I love that you put so many pics of Ty on your blog. I want to get over to see you and Ty again, but it seems like at least one of my kids has something contagious. So bring on the pictures!!
haahaahaa. I love the one of your dad and Ty!
he is looking so big already! You are too funny!
mmmmmmmmmmmmm look at his tinycock! I would love to be sexuallytouching him
Post a Comment