Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Two weeks and counting!


Ty is starting to enjoy bath time a little more. Maybe enjoy is too strong of a word. He is starting to tolerate bath time. The little guy is just so modest, he can't bear being naked!


These are my favorite pajamas! He looks so snug and cuddly in them. The matching cap and slippers are super cute too.


I've caved in already. I wasn't planning on using a binky, a least not so soon, but Ty seems to think he's famished every waking moment. Since he's awake more than he used to be, I needed a remedy. Otherwise, he'd be sucking on a bottle all day. I love this football outfit. I tried to put it on him last week but it was too big. Many people have noted how long Ty's fingers are, so hopefully he'll be gripping the pigskin before too long. (At least that's what daddy hopes!)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad he's so modest already. He looks like he's just coming from a great keg party in that last picture, so maybe he is ready for football!

lrbodine said...

I was against a pacifier for a while too until at 4 weeks when Ellie wanted to eat every hour and my poor chest couldn't handle it. Then I was really upset and she wouldn't take a pacifier for another week after that. Now it's my best friend! Plus she doesn't need it to go to sleep so I figure I'm ok. :)

Jamie & Johnny said...

I'm sorry Trey and I couldn't come for our visit. Trey has the flu and I didn't want to get baby Ty sick. We'll have to come back when Trey isn't sick anymore. Ty is getting so big. I would've loved to have Trey take a pacifier but he had his own plans...he still does. :)

Linz said...

OH Im all about the binky! They are called dummies here but that is not what were calling them in this house! Better a binky than a thumb I say! Ive got a niece who is 8 years old....still has thumb sucking issues! NO THANKS! He has already grown sooo much! Such a cute guy!

The Blakes said...

Ty was showing definite finger sucking tendencies, and Trent didn't want him to be a thumb sucker either. So this binky thing is working out pretty well for several reasons!

Christie said...

I definitely prefer the binky over the thumb. Myla sucks her thumb with passion. I used to think it was absolutely adorable and still think it looks cute, but her poor thumb is always red and chapped. It makes me sad to look at it. I've tried putting socks over her hands, etc...but she's addicted!