Eventually, I may do something exciting that doesn't revolve around Ty, but he's all the excitement I can handle right now. Today he is 4 weeks old! I can't believe I've been a mommy for a month already. I feel like I'm getting the hang of things, kind of, but I still can't seem to get ready for the day before noon. I'll definitely have to work on my timing before going back to work this fall.
We left the house today (this only happens a few times a week, aside from our daily stroll) and visited our Mesa High family. Everyone there just adored Ty. My short visit turned into a few hours, but it was fun to get out for a while. And I could finally squeeze into a pair of normal jeans! But I did have to squeeze. Just give me a few more weeks...
p.s. I tried to post a picture but was unsuccessful. Maybe later!
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
good for you, rach. Onward and upward. You deserved a break.
Four weeks and you are already squeezing in a pair of jeans?! You are my hero.
YEAH...gives me hope that a normal body will come back! Good for you!!
Post a Comment