
This one is my personal favorite. (above)

This one was for daddy.

Look at those long toes!

The blocks were a cute prop.

He barely fit on the towels. And he peed on them during the shoot. Twice.
Don't take it personally that he's flipping you off. He does that to everyone.

Holding him for this shot was more complicated than it looks.





12 comments:
The pictures are beautiful Rachel! Perfect. He's a photogenic little guy.
Who did you get to take them?
I absolutely love these pictures. Oh my gosh, I got chills seeing those last two! I have to know who you got to do them because I want to copy you when it is my turn! Are there more because I want to see them all!
K, that top one is my favorite too! He looks so handsome!
He also has the longest toes I have ever seen!
Those are so cute. You know Jenny Biggs (hallet) does good pics. I want to know who did yours. LOVE them!
so cute, rach...did your arms hurt after taking the one where you are holding him?
You'd better curb that flippin' the bird problem before he enters kindergarten! Way cute pictures.
There are more, I just didn't want to get carried away so I only posted my favorites. Jenny Biggs did take the photos - she's in my moms ward and she's great! I'll give her number to anyone who wants to use her. (But she is taking the summer off.)
And yes, those are my arms holding him. My large bosom made it a bit challenging, but we got r done!
Al, Trent is quite proud of his little rebel son with the middle finger. He'll be flashing the bird and saying "cracker, please!" on his first day of kindergarten if Trent has anything to do with it.
SO cute!! Jenny is fab, she did our wedding photos when we had our reception in AZ. I love her! Good choice (besides me ;)) He's so yummy, love all of them!
Those are great Rach. I'm so mad now that I didn't have Jenny do ours. I was going to be never got around to it. Very cute
Ty is so cute. We really like the football picture. Love, The Runyans
How adorable! Ty was fabulous for his first photo shoot! Brynlee cried each time the flash went off during her first shoot! The first one is my favorite too!
I need this girls number! Is she still going to take pictures this month of May? I want to get Eliza's 3 month photos done!
Post a Comment