Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Ty's Nursery








Trent took a few pics of the nursery. It's about as done as it will get for now. My favorite accessories are the vintage plane mobile above his crib, the T block Courtney made for me, and the airplane drawings that my nieces drew for Ty. He's not even here yet, but I have piles of things on his dresser, gift bags stashed behind the glider, etc... What a spoiled little boy!

(Notice my lovely, shapely silhouette in one of the pictures!)

Meanwhile, I hate to cry wolf, but we're off to the hospital in about 2 hours. They called yesterday and said they had an open bed with my name on it. I'm crossing my fingers that they don't turn me away again. We'll just hope for the best. If it doesn't work out, I'll be MIA for a few days, feeling silly for being the girl who cried baby one too many times.

I'm so thankful for such good people in my life. Thanks to my sweet colleagues who wore their angel pins for me today, and my cute gansta boys who are checking on me through my team teacher who texts me every few hours. My visiting teacher calls me every morning and my sister calls every hour. It's fun to have everyone be as excited about Ty as I am!

6 comments:

Christie said...

The nursery is so cute! I love the T frame and all the airplanes. Very cute. I hope tonight is THE night for you. Beka said you might be getting in tonight. That's so exciting. We'll be thinking about you and baby Ty.

The Parkers said...

Come on Rach, you can do it!!! We're crossing our fingers and toes!

Courtney said...

YIPPEE!!! He is a comin! We can't wait!

Jamie & Johnny said...

Anyone have an update???? Yikes, I'm excited.

lrbodine said...

The nursery looks cute! I'm still trying to finish up mine but since Eliza doesn't sleep in it yet . . I figure I have some time.

Linz said...

AAAGGGHHH!!!! How fun!! Best of luck, I'll be crossing my fingers that you dont get turned away!