Even though I got a thorough check up at the hospital Monday, I decided to keep my regular appointment on Wednesday. I have now dilated to a 3 and he is 70% effaced! He's an efficient little guy! I was excited to hear that progress had continued, but more excited to hear the doctor announce that she didn't want me to carry him full term. If he doesn't come out on his own by next week, they will induce me. Otherwise, I may have to have a C-section due to his enormity. We haven't set an exact date yet, but I'll keep you posted.

I'll laugh really hard if he turns out to be a 7 pounder after all this hype. (But I'll be thankful too!) Either way, he'll be here sooner than expected. I get to quit teaching a week early, which means tomorrow is my last day this year! WooHoo!
8 comments:
I hope he doesn't ruin our plans for Monday. JK, Just keep me posted. Very excting stuff!!! :)
Those ultra sound weight guesses are rarely right. They told me Tate was going to be about 6 lbs 2 oz by the ultra sound. 6 pounds my foot! He was almost 9! Good Luck and may the force be with you.
Congrats! I can't wait to see that little cutie! Why do we have to be going out of town next week! I'm going to miss it!
I was about the same progress for my last 2 weeks . .. not to put a damper on it! But I was just excited to have made progress. Plus the good news is - if they induce you, you can pretty much get an epidural right away. I was very grateful for that!
yea yea, I can't wait to hear about the pregnancy and to see your first posts of his little face. you're going to be such a good mommy!!!
Exciting!!! But give your body some credit. YOU'RE the one who's dilated and YOUR cervix is 70% effaced. Way to go girl! Let's just hope he is face down and head first!! :)
Yea! I cant wait for the day I can say that tomorrow is my last day at work! What fun and how exciting that little Ty is almost here! Cant wait for the posts/pics!
Oh my gosh Rachel, if I come back home and you are a mommy I am going to just die! How exciting! I can't wait for you! Keep me posted, I'll be over in a flash if you need anything at all!
Post a Comment