(Sorry about the child porn picture, now Ty's junk is all over the web.)
They started the induction around midnight on the 21st of March and he came out (after only 20min. of pushing on mama's part) 12:44pm on the 21st. He's a little miracle. I'll let Rachel blog the story of how the Lord helped us with this little guy.
Stats(for all the "March Madness"ers):
Weight: 8 lbs, 8 ozs
Length: 20.5"
Chest: 15"
Feet: ?big
Head: . . . . .14"
Sorry I don't have a picture of Mom with baby. Those will be coming soon. Mom and baby will be home tomorrow (Friday the 23rd). Thanks for all your prayers and support. Okay, peace out!





8 comments:
YEAH!!! What a good sized guy! I think that is the perfect weight...Im praying for that one!! He is so cute!! Cant wait to see more pics! Hope youre feeling well Rach!
congratulations! at least he's a handsome drunk little old man! Good job Rach. We love you
He is beautiful!! You two did good! I can imagine the overwhelming feelings of love that you two have for the little guy. Can hardly wait to hold and cuddle him! Great job Rachel!
Yahoo! Thanks for the update, dad! You did well. Rach, I'm so happy and he's so dang cute. I can't believe it went that fast. I'm excited to hear all about it. Love you and good job!!!!
I can't wait to see him! He is a cutie...hope you all are doing well. Let me know when things slow down and we will bring you lunch!
Congrats!! He sure is a cutie...very angelic. I can see why you'd sacrifice sleep to watch him. We are so happy for you!
Congratulations! I am so happy and he is sooooooooooooo cute, junk and all!
mum don't be sorry for posting cp i love seeing his junk, i would love you to watch me doing stuff with him
Post a Comment