Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Daddy's Boy

Trent is a natural at being a daddy. He is so good to Ty (and me). He had to go back to school yesterday, but made sure he spent lots of quality time with Ty over the weekend. Poor Trent has several huge exams this week and I can assure you he did not get sufficient study time. Good thing he's only got 8 weeks left of classes. Studying is hard to do when you've got such a cute baby to occupy your time with! My favorite thing to watch is Trent getting Ty ready for bed. I thought it would take a baby girl to soften him up this much, but Ty seems to be doing the trick just fine.


A little sunbathing to get rid of that yucky jaundice.


Trent with both of his boys after a long day.


Daddy is a meticulous bather. And then Ty fills his diaper within 20 minutes after the cleaning. Without fail.


Trent thought he looked like a mini pope here. I won't go into any more detail about what happened next. But if you know Trent, just use your imagination.

9 comments:

The Parkers said...

I love that first picture! It's fantastic, and I'm glad parenthood is coming so easily to Trent. Good luck on the school stuff.

Jamie & Johnny said...

Those are great. I'm checking this blog numerous times a day so don't ever think you're posting in vain. Keep 'em coming!

Linz said...

I love the dad doing the bathing thing, Im going to talk Ben into that one! So great!

Linz said...

Oh and by the way tell Trent he has done well by being an Arsenal fan....that is my team!!! I havent met him and I like him already!!!

The Blakes said...

I'll let him know. Arsenal is his all time favorite. When we finally get to vacation to Europe, he insists that we see a game. (Okay by me!)

Cara Fish said...

looks like trent has the hang of this. i love that ty socks it to him after a bath. starting early, huh?

Christie said...

Isn't it amazing how having a baby can make you love your husband so much more? Like there was something in him that you didn't or couldn't see until having a child. I love seeing daddies love their babies.

Anonymous said...

love to sexuallytouch him and lick hiss balls suck hisdick

Anonymous said...

stick yourcock up against his boy hole andcum