Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Favorites

Favorite 2009 Happenings
Resigning from teaching to become a full time stay at home mom. Trip to Oregon to watch Autumn get sealed. So beautiful. Brooke's blessing. Ty getting tubes. Ty calling me mama. Brooke outgrowing her colic. Not being pregnant for an entire year. Renting a pop up trailer for our camping trip to Big Lake. I'll never willingly go back to a tent. Trent having a successful first year of his career. Anniversary trip to San Francisco. Anderson Family Reunion. Landon Family Reunion at Bear Lake. I'm so grateful we went this year since it was the last time I saw my sweet aunt Jenny. I know she is working her magic in heaven and maybe even keeping an eye on the rest of my angels that have yet to join our family. Bunko. Slobs reunion. Apple Annie’s and cabin trip with the Blakes. Working in Primary. Play dates. Dinner Swap. Watching Ty blossom. Watching my friend nearly get arrested at a toll booth after picking me up from JFK with 5 kids in the van. That was just the beginning of my CT adventure. Date nights. New Moon dinner party and midnight movie with the girls. And I'm not even a die hard. Trent getting his braces off. Spending our last Christmas in this condo...fingers crossed.

Favorite 2009 Snapshots
Hands down my favorite picture of the year.













May you count your blessings at the end of this year!

6 comments:

Alison said...

Hey! What about that lovely trip to Connecticut where you were threatened and harassed by a New York City Toll Booth Officer, you attended a snooty poo barbeque, and your baby was renamed "Calvina"? That should have been #1 on your list! :)

Rachel said...

I was making the list in my head in bed last night and CT totally made the cut. True story! I knew I'd forget something!

The Arizona Blake Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Arizona Blake Family said...

I love the first picture of Ty and Brooke! Was it really a year ago that Brooke was blessed? She's grown so much! What a cute family! Happy New year!

mad white woman said...

What a great recap of 2009. That picture of Brooke and Ty is darling and makes me want to smile. I also love the last family pic in the water. Water pictures are rad.

autumn said...

i love it. all of it :)