Sunday, December 20, 2009

Breakfast with Santa

We had so much fun at our ward's annual breakfast with Santa on Saturday. Who doesn't love staying in their pj's and being fed a delicious, hot breakfast!

Ty did much better with Santa this time. I'm positive it's because he saw the man in the red suit handing out full size candy canes and decided it was worth sitting on a strange man's lap.

Brooke seemed rather indifferent to Santa. Maybe she was just irritated that he stole her look for the day. I can't be sure.

Trent woke up bright and early to help the men cook pancakes, eggs and bacon. It was a very yummy breakfast and I was happy to have the morning off from KP duty.

Somehow I got roped into helping the kids sing a few Christmas carols. Since I work with them in primary I didn't really mind. In fact, I think the kids are neighborhood are pretty darn awesome.

Not sure what look Trent was going for in this last picture, but I can't get over how cute Brooke is. Ty too, for that matter. Yep, I'm one of those moms.

2 comments:

Linz said...

Love that last shot! Your kids are getting so big Rach and more and more darling!

Linz said...

Love that last shot! Your kids are getting so big Rach and more and more darling!