Hi, My name is Jenna and I live in the West Valley. Awhile ago I stumbled on your blog accidently and read a post about your son with a few key words in it so I read on. Last month I had my son evaluated through azeip and he qualified. I was told things like speech delay, emotinal delay and autistic red flags. He is very much a "normal boy" but has struggles. I want to thank you for opening up about it on your blog. It made me feel alot better to read how you handle it and how well your son is doing. Adorable family, btw we almost named our gal Brooke.Love it. Sorry about the novel. Jenna
5 comments:
Hi,
My name is Jenna and I live in the West Valley. Awhile ago I stumbled on your blog accidently and read a post about your son with a few key words in it so I read on. Last month I had my son evaluated through azeip and he qualified. I was told things like speech delay, emotinal delay and autistic red flags. He is very much a "normal boy" but has struggles. I want to thank you for opening up about it on your blog. It made me feel alot better to read how you handle it and how well your son is doing. Adorable family, btw we almost named our gal Brooke.Love it.
Sorry about the novel.
Jenna
Oh, poor little Brooke. Santa must be getting old. :)
Poor Calvina! What happened?
Poor thing!
And I just read up on a few other posts. Sorry you've been dealing with the sickies. Hope everyone is getting better and you're getting more sleep!
Poor little girl! It seems like those big things always happen right before Christmas! So sad :(
Post a Comment