Friday, December 11, 2009

Santa Gets Mixed Reviews

On Tuesday, Miss Maren helped Ty write his letter to Santa. Her translation is pretty darn good because these are some of his favorite things. I'm not surprised that cars made the list twice. And colors = crayons in Ty's world. About the horses though...hmm.
When we went to Bass Pro to meet Santa Tuesday night, Ty wasn't so sure he really wanted to meet the big guy. If Santa had enticed Ty with a candy cane first I think things may have turned out differently.
Does Ty blame Santa for the demise of Bambi's mother as Santa
sits just a few yards away from a generous selection of guns?

Or perhaps Santa questioned the honesty of Ty's letter when he said
"I've been a good boy."

He really has been a good boy.
The letter will have to suffice.
Brooke wasn't quite as difficult to charm.
A pretend ride on a pretty pink quad makes everything better.
Looks like we'll just correspond with Santa via snail mail.

We tried.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Loved the letter to Santa. He's such a handsome little guy.

Jamie said...

PS. I am so hoping he gets that horse. :)

mad white woman said...

That's fantastic. Clara might have told Santa in her letter that she went pee pee and feels better. :)

Nancy Pitney said...

Too cute! Looks like fun!