Friday, December 04, 2009
Little Miss B
This should round off the family photo shoot extravaganza. I think. I haven't posted our favorite feet picture or family picture yet but this segment is strictly for Ms. B.

Not a day goes by when I don't thank my Heavenly Father for sending her to us. I was so worried about having another child while we were in the thick of Ty's trials, but she has simply been an angel that has brought more joy to our home and has even helped Ty with his journey. She almost always participates in therapy with Ty and I have to chuckle when she mimics the speech therapist before Ty even gets a chance to process the sound.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I feel the EXACT same way about my Baby Brooke. Must be the name! :)
I love Calvina's dirty knees.
She is adorable!!
b-e-a-utiful!
I LOVE the last one! The one on your Christmas card is super cute too! You're a lucky mom!
Post a Comment