We haven't had a very exciting October break, but we have enjoyed it just the same. We have played at the park every day so far and today we took a trip to the zoo (along with everyone else in the valley). Ty was his usual friendly self and said hello to everyone we passed. Everyone. He doesn't like to be impersonal either, so he'll shout "hi, boy" since he doesn't know their name. Then he'll continue by introducing Bwook, and mommy - pointing to us as he speaks. I love this kid.
There was a line an hour long to see the Koala's on exhibit, so we decided to find our fun elsewhere. When I asked Ty if he wanted to ride the camel, I didn't think he would say yes. He loved every second of the brief 2 laps and kept hollering "iyyup" (giddyup). Brooke was a little miffed she didn't get a turn and gave me the silent treatment for about 5 minutes. Better than a tantrum, but still, isn't she a bit young to employ such dramatic tactics?
She was easily appeased when we made our way to Harmony Farm and gladly rode the plastic cow. It was a fun, though hot, morning at the zoo!

On our way home we made our usual post-zoo stop at Sonic and took Trent a giant Ocean Water. I'll never tire of the kids' squeals of delight when they see their daddy.
1 comment:
So so cute. Looks like fun. I just got on some med's for a sinus infection yesterday so maybe we can plan something for next week. I sound bad and my cough is still bad but I don't think I'm contagious. I can't wait to see you guys, it's been way too long.
Post a Comment