Wednesday, October 13, 2010

5 Years

Self portrait at the sweltering hot ASU game a few weeks ago.

5 things I love about my husband on our 5th anniversary:

1. He is compassionate. I don't think everyone sees it like I do, but he is one of the most compassionate people I've ever known.
2. He is goofy. There is still a 12 year old boy trapped in his body. He's just getting better at repressing his inner child during situations that require maturity, say church, for example. I hope his goofiness never goes away.
3. He is a doer. I'm grateful to have married someone who doesn't just talk about doing things, but does them.
4. He doesn't complain.
5. He is a hard worker.

Thanks to all the mother figures in his life who influenced him. I am reaping the benefits of your good example!

1 comment:

d.jo said...

Congratulations on 5 years!!! I think that you two are a GREAT couple! You go so well together & are building a fun life together. Hope you had a good anniversary!