Monday, May 03, 2010

Nursery

Yesterday I substituted in Ty's nursery class. Trent took him to class like usual while I ran some Relief Society lists to people. When I walked into his class a few minutes later, he looked at me with an annoyed facial expression and said, "No mom, go."

I told him I was going to stay in his class today. He responded, "Ah, man," with a disappointed look on his face. The other nursery worker had to convince him I was just helping today and wouldn't make a permanent home there.

Somehow he tolerated my presence for the 2 hours that followed.

Stinker.

2 comments:

or mom said...

That's so funny. Boy, if he doesn't sound like his dad!

mad white woman said...

Ha ha, gotta love true honesty.

Bummer about Ty not getting approved for state help. I know you'll do a great job though, but i understand how sometimes kids are better with other adults when it comes to a formal learning situation.

Yes, girls are born with the drama. Jason and I have laughed for the last three years during Clara's "moments".