Today was Ty's end of the year presentation. I didn't get the best seat in the house, so my pictures aren't great. But isn't he just adorable? I must admit that I think caps and tassels are a little silly for preschoolers but whatever, I still loved watching the presentation and listening to the cute songs. Ty is not actually graduating from preschool - he has two more years in this integrated program.

He was so excited when I walked into the classroom that he just wanted to stay with me. He woke up not feeling so well and wanted me to hold him. Eventually I coaxed him to sit with the rest of his class.

Miss Alicia said he loves singing time and always participates - even though today he seemed rather bashful.

Miss Alicia. I love this woman. She has Ty's best interest at heart and has worked diligently with him, even on his occupational skills since we haven't been receiving services from an OT. We are so glad Ty gets to stay in her class for the next two years. I've already been fretting about where to send him for kindergarten since not every elementary school has the same special programs and she assured me she would find the best fit for him.

He looks wiped out in this picture, but he felt good enough to enjoy a piece of cake and some apple juice. He prefers the frosting, just like his mama. I am so proud of him for the accomplishments he has made in the last 9 weeks. His speech is constantly improving, his temperament is improving, and he really is a smart cookie. I love this kid!
3 comments:
Congratulations, Ty!
I have to disagree. I think caps and tassels are darling for preschool graduations. When I graduated from preschool, I had those PLUS a gown. Ha. Either way, cute kid and thank goodness for good teachers.
Your kids are adorable and getting so big! You are the cutest mom ever,, that is for sure! Love you!
Post a Comment