Friday, May 14, 2010

Summer Looks

Brooke and I are sporting new looks this summer. Her hair is finally long enough for piggies and I cut all of mine off. It was an impulsive decision, but I like it.

7 comments:

or mom said...

Adorable.. both of you!

The Arizona Blake Family said...

Super cute hair! I love it!

Alison said...

Oh I like it, but I'd really like to see you in piggies!

Jamie said...

You are stunning. It looks great. You and the babe. :)

Christie said...

You both look super cute! I love summer hair time. :)

Val and Wendy Shumway said...

Love the new hair cut!! You are tempting me to chop mine off to! But it will never look like yours, it is still too dang thick, even though I have lost a lot of hair. Van is starting to pull it though...ugh.

autumn said...

both of you are gorgeous!