Ty fell asleep in the basement like this today. He desperately needed a nap but was too stubborn to lay down willingly.I know how he feels. The earliest Trent and I have climbed into bed for the last week is midnight. I'm just too stubborn to lay down until I check everything off from my list. I finished my list at 6pm today and I'm still up. So much for that idea. Now every time I sit down longer than 10 minutes my eyes feel droopy. Starting next week I am imposing an earlier bedtime for myself. We'll see how long that lasts.
But my home is unpacked and clean enough to have friends over. The walls are still bare but it's starting to feel like home. Kind of. Strange how I miss our little condo at the end of the day.
So if anyone is up for a play date, give me a ring! We have no plans over spring break and would love to fill in our calendar.





6 comments:
You are Super Woman! I can't believe you are already wanting to have friends over. I'm impressed!!!
That is so cute that he fell asleep like that. When Annika was probably 3 we found her laying on a stair (like she was parallel with the stairs). Kids are smart enough to listen to their bodies. We, as adults, are not. I am with you on being a night owl. And each day I say, "Tomorrow I will do better." Hasn't happened yet!
Me, me! I want to come over!
I'm in town at the end of the month. I would love to see you, your new place and meet Brooke if you are around, let me know!!
Me too! I want to come see your new place. I'm not even close to inviting people over. I totally know what you mean about it not feeling like home. I, on the other hand, have to get to bed at a decent hour because Jack wakes up at 5 no matter what! Let me know which day works for you--we'll come!
It's Spring Break! When are we getting together??? Call me!!
Post a Comment