Today was a such a fun day! Ty turned 3 and we spent the entire day celebrating. We had a family BBQ and it was so fun to spend the day with all of our local family. Ty was anxious to get the party started so he ran amok with his balloon bouquet while we waited for our guests.
Ty got a mini trampoline this morning from mom and dad. I wanted to splurge on the full size one but we decided to wait for now. And Ty's therapists recommended this size so we could bring it in the house on rainy/hot days and he would still have an outlet for all that energy! The funny thing is, when we took him downstairs to see his gift, he let out a rather disappointed sigh when he saw it - as if letting us know he got gypped. Oh well, kiddo, better luck next year. Within a few minutes he decided it wasn't so bad.
Ty devouring his 3rd cupcake. I had to hide them eventually. I am kicking myself for not bringing out the video camera. When we sang to Ty, he waved his arms as if conducting all of us and boldly sang along wishing himself a Happy Birthday. It was priceless.
Brooke ate her cupcake and then wandered the yard looking for anyone else's scraps.
Happy Birthday Ty! You have had more than your share of challenges in your short little life but I am so thankful to be your mom. You teach me to have faith, hope and to savor the good in life. You are my 2nd favorite dance partner, a budding singer, and you make every day an adventure. I thank my Heavenly Father every day for sending you to me.Maybe next year you'll get the real trampoline.
No promises.














2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Ty! Looks like you had a great day. I love you!!
happy birthday ty!! looks like a fun party, i love that he sighed after looking at the mini trampoline:) so funny!
Post a Comment