Monday, March 08, 2010

Rainy Day Schedule

Well I can't complain that we're feeling claustrophobic inside with all this rain, though I'm sad we haven't been to any of our park dates recently. But here is how we managed to spend some of our day so far. Pardon the poor quality of pictures, they were taken with my old school phone.

I blew up Ty's ball pit and he and Brooke have been taking turns all morning.
I need to get a bigger one so they can play in it together!

Grilled cheese and tomato soup.
Some of us preferred sucking our soup through a swirly straw.

I see a movie and popcorn in the near future.
And maybe some indoor bowling.
I heart rainy days.

3 comments:

Alison said...

Oh look at that basement!!!

Jamie said...

I've got major cabin fever! I can't wait for spring to come so we can go outside to play!

Christie said...

You inspired me to make tomato soup and cheese sandwiches for lunch. Although we don't have any cool straws to sip it through. That's a great idea though. Usually the soup ends up everywhere but in the moth.