A little fresh air is good for the soul, and the bum if you have a diaper rash. This poor little girl went from sick, to sicker, to downright miserable. I think we are finally on the mend.

The kids already prefer our jacuzzi tub to their own standard tub. Hard knock life.

Ty has spent every afternoon thus far riding his scooter, kicking soccer balls, and taking Oreo snack breaks while waiting for the afternoon train to go by. Yep, we can see it from our back yard (from a distance). He is in heaven.

Mr. Fix-It. Thank goodness he can figure out how to fix just about anything. Or in this case, replace my garbage disposal.

When Trent got home from work on Friday I told him I felt like I was playing house. It still seems surreal that we finally have a home of our own. I guess good things do come to those who wait!





7 comments:
Fun times Rach! I'm glad Brooke is starting to feel better. So happy for you and a new home! Will you give us the tour via your blog?
I'm so happy you have a place where children are free to run around in the nude!
So happy for you! Ty looks so happy and Brooke can run free.
Yippee! I'm so happy for you and that you have a house of your own. Can't wait to see pics of it when you're more settled in!
We have to replace the garbage disposal too! Funny. I totally know what you mean about being surreal. Just today Rusty and I kind of wanted to go back to our old house, just so we could be "home". I know we'll turn this house into our home, but until we do, it just feels like we're on vacation somewhere. It's a bit disorienting! I'm so glad you're settling in! I can't wait to get stuff on the walls--I think that'll make it feel more like mine! Keep posting pictures!
So excited for you guys! Can't wait to do brunch over there! Haha! Do you like how I'm inviting us all over??
I am so excited for you! Can't wait to see your grown up place in April!
Post a Comment