We have a budding photographer in our ward (she recently moved but we still claim her as ours). She came by Miss Maren's a few weeks ago to take pictures of the kids. I must say I am thrilled with the result. First, she got Ty to hold still. I'll have to ask her what tricks she had up her sleeve. Second, the night before these pictures were taken, he fell on his cast and scraped up his face pretty bad. She obviously had a magic eraser for that. He got his cast off just in time for the photo shoot. We've already booked family pictures in a few weeks with our go to girl, Auburn Jones, but
Jenna is now on my list for birthday shoots and other milestones in between the full scale family photo ops.




I particularly like his face in the group picture. I think he's giddy from being surrounded by cute girls. His favorite is Olivia, the girl to his right. She is the TA (she is a whole two years older than the rest of the class) and he has a thing for older women.
On a related note, I think this preschool experience has been totally instrumental in Ty's progress lately. His therapists are great but he has really blossomed socially and verbally since we started in September. Thank you Miss Maren! You're a great teacher and a great friend.
4 comments:
Oh, I love the group picture. Love the way Ty is posing. Handsome young man!
These pictures are so cute! I love them!
those all look so great! What a little handsome:) Jenna does really good work!
I loved how these pictures turned out!!! Olivia loves preschool and loves talking about Ty and everything that happened that day with him I am glad she has found a little friend that makes her feel special and needed.
Post a Comment