This kimono is a size 2 and I nearly had to grease her little belly to get her into the dress. But it was worth it, she looks so cute!
Ty's favorite movie right now is Kung Fu Panda. We're practicing karate chops and sound effects for Saturday night.
Trent bought her uniform a little too big to make sure it was modest. I might have raised my eyebrows.
I searched and searched for football pants, but to no avail. A brand new pair was $50. I'm already cringing at how much we'll be shelling out when he actually starts Pee Wee football. But he is a handsome little linebacker, isn't he?I'm trying to get the most bang for my buck so they have been wearing costumes since last weekend. Tomorrow the real fun begins with Ty's first official costume party at preschool. I think it's fun to have dress up clothes whether it's Halloween or not! I just need to add a superhero cape, some cowboy boots & hat, a pirate eye patch and bandana, and some princess dresses to the collection so we can dress up year round!





5 comments:
That kimono is adorable. But then again so is the cheerleading outfit. Or maybe it's just Brooke.
Ooh, I vote kung fu and kimono!
I love the front picture of your kids. That is so cute!!! My vote is for the cheerleading outfit. I LOVE it! But I am biased having been a cheerleader and all. :)
So adorable! Love the kung fu and kimono. So when Trent was playing football I'm sure he was checking out the cheerleaders to make sure their uniforms were modest! Love it when your a parent.
Way cute! I'm sure they'll get to wear them at the ward party, trick-or-treating, and school. You'll get your money's worth! :-)
Post a Comment