Brooke and I are taking the red eye tonight and we'll land at JFK tomorrow morning. Then we're off to Connecticut for a long, lazy weekend with my lovely friend Alison. Maybe we'll go to the beach. Maybe we'll pick berries. Maybe we'll just sit around and tell stories and laugh a lot. I'm so excited to spend time with her (and be in a cooler part of the country) that it all sounds good to me!
Wednesday, August 05, 2009
Girls Trip
Brooke and I are taking the red eye tonight and we'll land at JFK tomorrow morning. Then we're off to Connecticut for a long, lazy weekend with my lovely friend Alison. Maybe we'll go to the beach. Maybe we'll pick berries. Maybe we'll just sit around and tell stories and laugh a lot. I'm so excited to spend time with her (and be in a cooler part of the country) that it all sounds good to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
you deserve that after all you've had to deal with this week with Ty's ears! Have fun and enjoy "girl time"!!
Yay!
I'm jealous...pick a berry for me, ride a wave for me, stay up late and laugh for me...I could go on. have fun!
You go girl! There is nothing like warm East Coast days and nights. Enjoy! I cannot wait to have a daughter and do things like this with her. I guess I could take Alec but I just think it would be more fun with a daughter.
SO fun. Her first girls' trip! Many more to come, I hope...
Have Fun! I hope Brooke does well on the plane.
Ooooh! Sounds fun.
Did you make it home ok?
Post a Comment