We've been avoiding the television lately (at least cutting back) and I love watching Ty use his imagination. He can usually be found doing this. He has started counting his cars, though he usually starts with 2 - sometimes makes it to 5 - then everything sounds the same. Cute.
Ty is starting to improve his eating habits. He has never liked meat but I put some tiny turkey meatballs in his spaghetti and he didn't seem to mind. He has also developed a new love for orange chicken and can be bribed to eat nearly any vegetable if he knows dessert is on the menu.
Ms. B hit her 9 month mark this last week. She is such a happy little girl and easily amused. If Ty gets in trouble for being too rough with her, she cries while he is in time out because she has lost her playmate. Go figure. Ty has started regulating Brooke's activities, constantly saying "No, Bwoo (Brooke)" and taking away toys and books that he deems inappropriate for her. Sharing is not his forte. And she loves him still.
Loving the ordinary, every day life.





2 comments:
Yay for turkey meatballs, and ooh, I just want to pinch her!!!
By the way, my 8 year old still lines up cars and counts them. Future Jay Leno's I'd say.
i love those little blake kids- so cute! i'm glad ty's eating better for you:) and i'm glad you got to attend the funeral:) we need to hang out soon!
Post a Comment