Wednesday, June 17, 2009

On the road again...

We're heading to Pinedale tomorrow for the Anderson family reunion. I've over packed, as usual, and we are excited to enjoy the cool mountain weather and lots of family! I didn't think we had a very eventful summer planned, but it seems like we're traveling a lot so I indulged Ty with a suitcase of his own. He's been rolling it around all day.

Wednesday is therapy day. Ty has a new developmental therapist and we LOVE her. She is very creative and has the perfect personality to work with Ty. Today we took a nature walk around our complex and then made this lovely work of art. I must be a kid at heart because I wanted to join in the fun.
We'll be back next week with full bellies, lots of memories and hopefully some great pictures!

5 comments:

The Toenjes Family said...

Have fun and we will see you next week!

Beka said...

DARN! i was hoping we could get together before you left! have fun! We were just up in Pinedale--loved it! i'm glad you love the new therapist & congrats on over 50 words- cant wait to hear the little man speak his mind:) Make sure to call when you get back!

Nash said...

it's so funny how much they love to pull around their own luggage or any sort of bag.
hurry home so we can hang out.
i am really wanting to go up to idaho but just can't decide when to go.
have fun.

Jamie said...

What a cool piece of art. I need to do that with Trey, what a good idea. Have a fun weekend!

mad white woman said...

A nature walk sounds fun... although I am almost certain one around our house wouldn't result in nearly as much greenery as Ty's picture.