I had so much fun playing with my camera that I took a million pictures. So many of them captured the perma-grin on Ty's face that I couldn't resisting posting my favorites.
Tuesday, June 09, 2009
Let's Go Fly A Kite
Have I mentioned that I heart Tuesdays? Trent comes home shortly after lunch, so we get him all to ourselves for the afternoon and evening. Sometimes we lounge around the house watching movies and playing games, but usually we go on family outings. The weather in Mesa has been amazing this week so we had to take advantage of a relatively cool and windy evening. We got out our never been used triplane kite and prepared it for it's maiden voyage in the skies.


I'm bummed this picture didn't turn out - so cute. I was playing with the settings on my camera and screwed up the focus a bit. But still a priceless shot.
We ended up at Pecos Park in Ahwatukee. When my sister showed up with her kids, she asked who was having more fun...Trent and I or Ty. It's true - we had such a good time ourselves that I felt like a kid again. We stayed much longer than we anticipated so everyone could take a turn navigating the kite. I just loved watching Ty run freely all over the park and admire the kite from every possible angle.
Let's be honest, not the most flattering picture. But I'm glad Trent caught me in a picture participating in the fun. I'm usually the one behind the camera (for this reason). I don't want my kids to think I missed all the fun.
I had so much fun playing with my camera that I took a million pictures. So many of them captured the perma-grin on Ty's face that I couldn't resisting posting my favorites.
I had so much fun playing with my camera that I took a million pictures. So many of them captured the perma-grin on Ty's face that I couldn't resisting posting my favorites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
What a fun day!
how fun!! you guys are so good at doing all kinds of family outings:) we need to hang out!
Those pictures are wonderful (yes, even that one of you)! Ty looks like he is having a great time. The weather has been fantastic. It's been nice to be able to do some things outdoors.
Post a Comment