So cute! I love it! You've got a beautiful family.
Oh, I love the Trent smile! Cute pictures!
I love LOVE Brooke's dress
k, i think brooke looks so much like ty:) so adorable!!
Okay so baby Brooke is the spitting image of her daddy. At least that is what I can see from these last two posts. So cute. Do I ever get to meet her in person? Hmmm?
trent's teeth are so nice! is it weird for him to smile now? brooke looks so beautiful!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So cute! I love it! You've got a beautiful family.
Oh, I love the Trent smile! Cute pictures!
I love LOVE Brooke's dress
k, i think brooke looks so much like ty:) so adorable!!
Okay so baby Brooke is the spitting image of her daddy. At least that is what I can see from these last two posts. So cute. Do I ever get to meet her in person? Hmmm?
trent's teeth are so nice! is it weird for him to smile now? brooke looks so beautiful!
Post a Comment