The Photo Op
The Anderson family had so much fun at the White's cabin in Pinedale and the weather was incredible. We crammed a lot of fun and activities into a few days so I think I'll post in two installments. Our little family was the last to arrive and the first to leave, but that just goes with the territory of babies and Trent's job. My mom designed these fun family tree shirts and our first morning together we faced the laborious task of getting 19 people to look at a camera at the exact same time.Chandler, 14, Cali 12, Marshall, 11, Cayden, 10, Sydney, 9,
Camryn, 8, Savannah, 7, Carsyn, 5, Ty, 2, Brooke, 7 months
It was so nice to spend time with my siblings and let the kids run free for a few days. We ate well, played hard and laughed much. Though my kids had trouble sleeping in foreign beds, the long nights were a small price to pay for our fun filled days. Stay tuned for photos of the relay races and other random action shots.





4 comments:
That last picture is priceless! That IS reality, no question about it!
Those pics are great. I love the one of you laughing!
Ok, the choke-hold one is my favorite. Nothing like "loves" from a big brother.
Great t-shirts. Your mom did a good job. I need to talk to her about next year for my family.
The family pictures are priceless!
Post a Comment