Oops! I didn't mean to delete my post, I was actually going to write an additional one. I just wanted to say how cute your two kids are. They are so photogenic. That is the best picture. You have to blow that up real big. I love the BLUE eyes!!! So AWESOME!
8 comments:
TOO CUTE! How on earth did you catch that?
You finally got one where they are both looking at the camera! Congrats~!
Look at those cheeks!! I just want to pinch her.
Love those blue eyes!
Oops! I didn't mean to delete my post, I was actually going to write an additional one. I just wanted to say how cute your two kids are. They are so photogenic. That is the best picture. You have to blow that up real big. I love the BLUE eyes!!! So AWESOME!
so. flipping. cute!
Warms my heart. I want to bite her cheeks.
Post a Comment