Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What's Wrong With This Picture?

Trent gets a free lunch nearly every day. Sometimes he gets free breakfast too. Pharmaceutical reps like to entice doctors and PA's to prescribe their drug so they show up with a boatload of yummy food, drug samples, and an earful of information about why their product is best - yada, yada, yada....

On the days Trent works the late shift, he brings home any worthy leftovers. Sometimes I get the remaining spoils of Olive Garden, Cheesecake Factory, CPK, etc... Last week Trent brought home extra bagels from Einsteins. He decided to ditch the box they came in and brought them home in this bag.

I still haven't eaten one even though I know they're not toxic.

7 comments:

Alison said...

He he, I'm still laughing.

Nancy Pitney said...

That's hilarious. I thought there was a new law restricting pharmacutical companies from doing that stuff anymore?! It was great because Bridgett would bring home real nice pens, highlighters and pads of paper--no more! Maybe they're still allowed to buy food. Lucky you!

Tessa said...

Be comforted that you are not alone. When dad gets out the urine sample cups for special occasions I just cant do it. I know they are clean and just like every other plastic cup you get but I just cant drink out of it. Maybe it is the name and date spaces on the side.

The Blakes said...

You win, Tessa. Hands down.

mad white woman said...

That's a fantastic picture. Yes, fantastic.

or mom said...

I agree! Tessa, you win. I thought the HazMat bag was good, but that's hilarious.

Jill Manning said...

Ha, that is funny!!!