Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Naked Chef

I've got camping stories and pictures for you, but not today. They're on the other camera and I'm searching for the cord. It was a very fun, though rainy trip. We came home a day early because Ty developed a nasty cough over the weekend. Somehow I managed to get sick too. So we've been a bunch of couch potatoes this week. But here are a few cute pictures to hold you over until then...

Loving his new kitchen. He loves pretending.

I beg your pardon, Ms. B. After last weeks post she immediately started rolling over. As in that very afternoon. She also started sitting up on her own. Perhaps she read my post and was quite miffed that I said she can't do any tricks.

****EDIT****
Stats from Brooke's 6 month check up:
Weight: 19lbs/90th percentile
Height: 28 inches/95th percentile
Head: big/90th percentile
This boy loves a good crunchy apple. Just like his mama.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Love Ty's new hair do. Feel better soon. Miss B is dang cute!

or mom said...

Mmm, Ty may grow up to be a chef. It's always so much fun to watch as their imaginations expand. Ty has gotten to tall and skinny. Reminds me of Trent. Miss B has to keep up with brother. They are growing by leaps and bounds! And so cute!!

Nancy Pitney said...

You got my attention with that post title! I thought I was going to get to see some risque stuff--but the pics of Ty were cute enough to not disappoint me. I hope you guys get better soon!

mad white woman said...

I wonder if cooking in the nude makes things turn out better?

I can't believe Brooke is 6 months old... didn't you just have her?

Kara said...

I have experienced that very same phenomenon many times over...tell the doctor he's not walking; go home- he walks. Blog about no teeth; he grows some. ?Tell my friend my kids have never had an ear infection; guess what. The VERY NEXT DAY- his ear is hurting so badly he is crying. Weird.