Last weekend we made the trek to Safford to celebrate a very special occasion. One of Trent's best friends, Preston, had a heart transplant their senior year and this year was the 10th anniversary of that transplant! Isn't modern medicine amazing?! Preston also got married about a month ago, so a party was planned to celebrate both events. One of the featured attractions of the party was the reunion of the Slobbering Kantelopes (otherwise known as the Slobs), the band Preston, Trent, and some other friends played in during their glory days of high school.
The band's performance was the only time I remembered to get out the camera. This was the first time I used the super zoom lens thingy that Trent got me for Christmas, so don't mind the fuzzy pictures - I'm still learning.
I wish I had a then and now picture, but alas, I only have the now. I give you...the Slobs!


In my very unbiased opinion, Trent was a fantastic drummer, even after all these years!


Derek, Preston, Trent and Scott
3 comments:
Those certainly are some good reasons to get together and celebrate! What a fun reunion! I would love to see that before picture as well and I don't even know the other guys.
Hey Rachel, I'm so glad you could come and celebrate with us...and I bet I could hook you up with a before pic, we probably only have a million of them...I'll try to get on that soon! Thanks so much for making the trip!
Would love to see the before pictures. I don't think I have any. Glad they could get together for such a wonderful celebration!
Post a Comment