Monday, April 27, 2009

Swimsuit Model




oh, what to wear at my swimming pool debut this week?...

9 comments:

Jamie said...

Decisions, Decisions. She is too cute in them all!

Beka said...

oh my gosh! how adorable...i dont think i could decide:)

mad white woman said...

I feel the same way about little girl swim suits as I do pajamas, dresses and shoes: you can never have too many of them. :)

Sara S said...

So cute! It looks like she is ready to crawl.

Christie said...

Looks like you'll have to make several trips out. She's so cute! I love babies in swimming suits!

Jamie said...

SHE is adorable!!

maelynn said...

If only we ALL looked so cute in a bikini!

Maren said...

I vote bikini. What an adorable model.

Nancy Pitney said...

I can't believe you have 3 different ones! How cute! She's a doll and i'm sure she'll be a fantastic swimmer! I thought of you yesterday as I swam at Shepherd. Wow how things have changed, huh? I'm glad we're still friends after all these years...