Friday, April 03, 2009

Marshmallows on the brain

I craved Taco Bell bean burritos like mad when I was pregnant with Ty. I ate so many bean burritos that I can hardly stomach them even now.

When I was pregnant with Brooke, I wanted salad, fruit and marshmallows. I am still addicted to marshmallows. Maybe that's why I can't get rid of this blasted baby weight.

On that note - anyone who loves or even just likes marshmallows must try these. I believe they are seasonal, so get them while you can. I frequent my local Walmart to satisfy the craving.

I just sent my husband to the store to get ingredients for our traditional Saturday morning breakfast on General Conference weekend (Praline French Toast, yum). And to pick up another bag of these. (Sunday I'm making this for my whole family. Yum. Maybe these are the reasons I can't get rid of my baby weight. Shh. Don't respond.)

Maybe one day I'll be addicted to baby carrots. Until then...

8 comments:

mad white woman said...

I'm not a huge fan of plain marshmallows, but I see this all the time and want to try them b/c I love toasted coconut. Maybe I'll make rice krispy treats with them.

Courtney said...

They are SUPER yummy...especially roasted over a fire. MMMMMMMMM

Jamie said...

Loved that BBQ recipe. I'm making it. Thanks!

Cara Fish said...

ooh, those are SO yummy. i love them for a chocolate fountain! mmm.

Christie said...

I've heard they are so good...now you've got me really curious. That praline french toast looks so good. I just checked it out on your recipe blog. Yum!

Nash said...

i just saw those tonight at bashas and i seriously thought that jenny should make something with them on picky palate. weird huh?
i picked myself up a bag of cadbury mini eggs, and i am supposed to be having a lifestyle change. oh well.
let's hit cafe rio or something this week ok?

Alison said...

I once made Jake buy nine bags at one time just to make sure I had enough to last me through the year. I have two s'mores each night with these. Ooh, I need some right now!

Summer said...

baby carrots, shmaby carrots. let them eat toasted coconut mashmallows and feel guilt no more! life is too short! yummy bbq chicken recipe! we enjoyed that very much. it's the new "bbq chicken" recipe for our household now.