Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Hard at Work

I knew the buzzer was about to go off in the kitchen so I laid Brooke down on the play mat so I could pull food out of the oven. From the kitchen (about 7 paces away from out living room) I heard her giggle and turned my head in time to watch her try so hard to roll over. But to no avail. That healthy belly of hers just keeps getting in the way. By the time I finished my business in the kitchen, maybe 5 minutes after putting her down, I came back to this.
Ty likes her more and more these days.

And she is finally big/strong enough for the jogger. Now that spring has passed and walks are getting uncomfortable. Oh well. Love the jogger though, best stroller ever.
Cute kids.

2 comments:

or mom said...

What sweet pictures! So cute. Love the one with Ty & Brooke together.

Heidi said...

Rachel I haven't checked on you in a while. Im sorry, Im a terrible VT. I can't believe how big Brooke has gotten. She is such a beautiful baby girl!