We are back from our trip and readjusting to our normal daily routine! I'll post pictures and details later this week when I'm back in the groove.
This morning I was cleaning out the linen closet (just outside of Ty's room) when I heard giggling and movement. I figured I'd keep working until he started to whine. Within a few minutes I saw the doorknob on his door wiggling and heard more giggles, even louder. I leaned over and opened the door, and out walked Ty with a proud look on his face. He managed to climb out of his crib! I knew this would happen eventually, but wasn't expecting it so soon.
He also insists on climbing down stairs face forward and on his feet. We've tried and tried to get him to slide down each step on his bottom, but he's very stubborn and prefers to do it the way we do it.
We went in for his check up last week and the stats were not surprising.
Weight: 27 lbs/ 75th percentile (that's a decrease for him!)
Height: 33 in/ off the charts!
Head: Don't remember, but big
He got a fever and his molars decided to come in right when we left on vacation, so the first few days of are trip were a little tedious. But, we had a fabulous time in Missouri! I'll post more soon!
Wednesday, July 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
You're so calm about him climbing out of the crib. It freaks me out that Ellie can get out of hers all the time now!
Post a Comment