Friday we left for Las Vegas for our first Blake couples only trip. It was a good time! The best part was being able to hang out with everyone. However, after enduring a weekend full of heat advisories and the usual hustle and bustle of Vegas, we decided our next couples trip destination would be the beach. Sin city loses it's luster after joining the ranks of married folks.
Gameworks, movies (Get Smart was awesome!), sightseeing.
That's about it.
These were the only pictures I took all weekend.
Before we left Ty with grandma for the weekend, Trent decided to give him a new summer look. Trent cleverly plopped him into his armchair, wrapped an old sheet around him, and went to work.
Tomorrow Ty and I leave for Missouri to spend a week with my brother's family. We are looking forward to 80 degree weather and seeing all those cute Anderson girls. I will be MIA in blogville for a week or so. Once we get back, I plan on finally checking off some home improvement projects and some good old fashioned laziness!





5 comments:
I voted for a girl. I knew it. Congrats. So excited. Yeah for summer!
Such fun. I love TY's new do!
That's so cute of Daddy cutting his hair!
Rachel congratulations! It's a girl! yay, that will be fun, a new adventure, but fun. i can't believe how big Ty is getting, growing up so fast. Good work Trent on the hair cut.
i'm so proud of you for taking a vacation w/ just your hubby. it takes a lot of moms a couple years to do that! is this it for teaching???
Post a Comment