Yeah!!! Wahoo! You'll love a little girl I'm sure! Nice title, Trent :) Reminds me of the book you gave Jace for his 1st birthday. We read that by the way and call him Wally instead. :)
Congrats!!! I agree though, you've done one gender and it's easy to stick to that gender because you "know" how to handle them. With out next one I want a boy, but then I think I want a girl because "been there, done that". No, not preggo.
I'm super excited for you and for Ty to have a playmate!
Yay! Don't buy anything! When you have a boy, people give you toys. When you have a girl, all those girl-less moms that can't fulfill their ruffles and pink cravings shower you with clothing. It's grand. Congrats.
so the first thought was - boy and gilrs 18 months apart..thats trouble when it comes to dating age! mine are fun- it'll be all good. and your a LIAR on the billionaire thing! or maybe your not- and your that much farther past materialistic items than i am.=)
aaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! Your little baby girl and Elsie can be the best of friends!!! Congrats, this is so exciting! You will do great with a little girl, because you amazing at everything you do! And with baby Ty's help, she will be so great!
So exciting! I say shop your heart out. Hey, you deserve it...being pregnant isn't easy! We are very happy for you and hope the pregnancy continues to go well.
Yeah, where is the weenie? Just kidding - love that! Well, congratulations Rachel! Girls are so much fun - and way too easy to spend exessive amounts of money on! Enjoy!
Oh my gosh, I have been such a blog slacker! You are having a girl! That is wonderful! Are you over the sickness? I am thinking about you girl, and hope you feel fabulous. All my positive energy your way.
I like "where's weenie". That really funny. BUT yahooey yay a girl! I envy you. We are not trying anytime soon but I'd love to have a girl. You look lovely by the way. Such a pretty girl. Your daugther will be BEAUTIDUL and I love how Ty is still with the backyardigans on. Alec's like that but with Yo Gabba Gabba or Dora. Fun age.
I love Trent's input on the post. :) Men are hilarious I've learned when it comes to the their baby's male parts. The pride shows itself here. :) Ha! YEAH! I am thrilled for you - I delight in girls! You are gonna love it. And we both will have one of each (to start). :) Fun!! Congratulations guys!!
20 comments:
Boys are great and girls are too! You will have so much fun with her...congratulations!
Congrats! Girls are great although I think they are more expensive from day one with all the cute clothes out there.
I like Trent's suggestion.
CONGRATULATIONS!
Girls are FUN.
Very emotional.
I love that you get one of each right off the bat.
Yeah!!! Wahoo! You'll love a little girl I'm sure! Nice title, Trent :) Reminds me of the book you gave Jace for his 1st birthday. We read that by the way and call him Wally instead. :)
Congrats!!! I agree though, you've done one gender and it's easy to stick to that gender because you "know" how to handle them. With out next one I want a boy, but then I think I want a girl because "been there, done that". No, not preggo.
I'm super excited for you and for Ty to have a playmate!
ooh how exciting! i love the idea of a little girl, cute dresses and huge bows, i will definitely be doing some shopping for you!
Yes! Girls are so much fun to shop for!! And you were so worried you would have all boys!
Yay! Don't buy anything! When you have a boy, people give you toys. When you have a girl, all those girl-less moms that can't fulfill their ruffles and pink cravings shower you with clothing. It's grand. Congrats.
Yeah! Obviously I'm biased, but girls are SO fun. I like Trent's title suggestion.
Congrats! I've loved shopping so much thus far and our little girl isn't even here yet!
so the first thought was - boy and gilrs 18 months apart..thats trouble when it comes to dating age! mine are fun- it'll be all good.
and your a LIAR on the billionaire thing! or maybe your not- and your that much farther past materialistic items than i am.=)
aaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! Your little baby girl and Elsie can be the best of friends!!! Congrats, this is so exciting! You will do great with a little girl, because you amazing at everything you do! And with baby Ty's help, she will be so great!
I was RIGHT yahoo!!! Trently will be a GREAT girl dad and you a wonderful girl mom... We are thrilled....Love you all! Jones Family...
So exciting! I say shop your heart out. Hey, you deserve it...being pregnant isn't easy! We are very happy for you and hope the pregnancy continues to go well.
Yeah, where is the weenie? Just kidding - love that! Well, congratulations Rachel! Girls are so much fun - and way too easy to spend exessive amounts of money on! Enjoy!
Oh my gosh, I have been such a blog slacker! You are having a girl! That is wonderful! Are you over the sickness? I am thinking about you girl, and hope you feel fabulous. All my positive energy your way.
Oh Yea!!!! Can't wait to make you some hairbows and bracelets!
I like "where's weenie". That really funny. BUT yahooey yay a girl! I envy you. We are not trying anytime soon but I'd love to have a girl. You look lovely by the way. Such a pretty girl. Your daugther will be BEAUTIDUL and I love how Ty is still with the backyardigans on. Alec's like that but with Yo Gabba Gabba or Dora. Fun age.
I love Trent's input on the post. :) Men are hilarious I've learned when it comes to the their baby's male parts. The pride shows itself here. :) Ha! YEAH! I am thrilled for you - I delight in girls! You are gonna love it. And we both will have one of each (to start). :) Fun!! Congratulations guys!!
How fun!!!! I totally know what you mean by how you know boy but not girl. good luck with that.
P.S. I'm also prego! so fun, eh!
Post a Comment