Friday, June 06, 2008

Trent's Graduation

Even though he's not truly finished until the end of August (note the countdown clock), today was the big ceremony! I'll just let the pictures do the talking.
Family photo op.

Thanks to our moms and Q&V for coming!

The prestigious hood.

The astute graduate.
CONGRATULATIONS TRENT!
We are so proud of you!
(Maybe we're done for good this time!)


My good friend and colleague Renee got married today as well. Not the best picture, but the only one I've got. She looked stunning and the ceremony was beautiful! It's been a full day and we are completely exhausted!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo hoo Trent! You should keep the gown for special occasions and ward bbq's.
-Al

Jennie said...

Congrats Trent! That's so great to be done...in August. :)

Rach, you look great!

Nina Jones said...

Congratulation Trent we are so proud of you......

Pace & Gwen said...

That is AWESOME!! Congratulations, Brent! Can't wait for you guys to move on to the next step(s) in life (additional child, career advancement for Brent). A wonderful point to be at, I am sure!

Nash said...

Very exciting! I am glad that this point in your life is almost over.

Linz said...

Congratulations!! That is hard work , for the both of you!!!

Auburn said...

COngrats, congrats!! I know how good that feels, I'm sure August will be here before you know it! Oh, and I love the shutters in the last post ;o)