(Can't complain though, Ty has been LOVING all that time with daddy.)
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
Drug Lords
Feeling kind of queasy? Have heartburn? A headache? Severe post-surgical pain? Constipated? Earache? Joints hurt? Maybe some cold symptoms? Oh, don't forget allergies? Come on by, we'll fix you right up!
I decided that one of my summer projects was going to be organizing the house, one area at a time. Today, I picked the medicine cupboard. Holy shnikes! I promise we are not hypochondriacs, nor are we recreational users of random medicine. Between my very bad habit of not finishing a prescription in its entirety and Trent's acquisition of samples over the last year, we have a mother load of remedies. I even took this picture before checking the medicine cabinet in the bathroom. Is there some federal agency that is going to come knocking at my door to confiscate this overabundance of pharmaceuticals? Granted, some of the bottles are vitamins and homeopathic remedies, but seriously, this is just ri-darn-diculous.
Random picture of Ty sporting his new summer fashion. T-shirt, diaper, unkempt hair and one hand fixated on his belly button. It's the new trend here at the Blake household. Some days we're lucky to get the t-shirt on. Some days he's still in pj's when I get home around 1pm. Trent has been Mr. Mom for the last two weeks and Claire returns to us next week while I finish summer school. Perhaps we'll see a shift in summer fashions after all...
(Can't complain though, Ty has been LOVING all that time with daddy.)
(Can't complain though, Ty has been LOVING all that time with daddy.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Classic picture of Ty. I love it.
Oh I'm a walking pharmacy too. Nobody wants to run out in the middle of the night for Tylenol, but really, how old are you?! Finish your prescriptions!! :)
i'm the same about perscriptions but i love to have a little stash in case some kid is super sick and i just can't get to the dr w/o taking all 4 and sitting there for 2 hours. your good- don't get rid of to many....you never know what you might catch.
Post a Comment