Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sweet




And the sweetest...

7 comments:

Stacey said...

how cute...you even coordinated your outfits!

Unknown said...

Hey, not everyone gets an R&R pizza all to themselves! Way to go Trent.
-Al

Laurie Smith said...

Umm...Trent, I've never seen anyone prepare food with scissors before. Did we teach you that at our house? And, by the way, my redhead step-grandchild is adorable!

The Parkers said...

Wait, wait, wait! Mom, you told me you didn't know how to post a comment! Do you like Trent BETTER than me?!

Jennie said...

So nice of Trent to make dinner...lasagna?

You look so good too Rach!

Pace & Gwen said...

Oh my gosh! I love the heart shaped pizza!! That is too SWEET! I can tell we both have good husbands... I'm thrilled for us. :)

The Blakes said...

I guess I should have clarified...Trent made lasagna for me on the 13th (our semi-anniversary), we had the heart pizza on the 14th, courtesy of the McMillans. I just loved that the pizza was shaped like a heart, so I snapped a picture. We at pizza by candlelight!