We had such a fun and busy day today! Last night my sweet niece, Savannah, spent the night. She's always asking me if she can "borrow Ty for a while," and when I ask how long, she replies, "'til my birthday," which is in May. She even suggested we "share Ty - you take a turn, then I take a turn." I'm so glad Ty has cousins that love him so much. She went to the zoo with us, and several other friends (and pretty much everyone who lives in the Valley...it was packed!). Thanks again Maren for the invitation!
Sweet Savannah
4 moms, 4 strollers, and this cute gaggle of kids!
Ty's belly manages to make a grand appearance in so many photos these days!
A tasty picnic lunch!
Exhausted from all the excitement.
When we dropped Savannah off, we decided to stay and play at Aunt Nichol's for a while. Marshall decided to gift this cute play tunnel to Ty.
He was hesitant at first, but decided it was pretty fun.
Our last stop today was to the doctor. Ty has had some awful belly aches, coughing and just hasn't been his normal, cheerful self for a few days. Of course, he was a flirt during his exam and didn't give any true indication of his symptoms while the doctor was present. We think he may have an allergy to cow's milk and are trying to sort that out. Hopefully we are wrong!Happy President's Day to you all!
11 comments:
I love that you were at the zoo today. we were there as well. It was a blast! I wrote all about it on our blog and linked pics to our website. Go check them out. Wish we could have seen you there. Maybe next time.
Love ya,
Kim
Fun day! I love love little babies in just their diapers.
-Al
I recognize several of those children. How much fun is that? And again I envy the fact that you are wearing shorts and t shirts. It is so cold and getting very old here.
Ouch, allergies aren't fun. I hope you're wrong too. But don't you just love it when they act all normal to the doctor and so fussy to you? Syd's a pro at that. :) Cute pictures, looks like you guys really had FUN!
Glad you guys had fun at the zoo. I need to go before it gets too hot! I hope all is well with Ty and his allergies.
so many cute pics, love the one of ty in the tunnel and of you and ty together...i'm sad i missed out, but i know boys would've been party poopers the whole time...at least Ty still acts happy even when he's sick:). he's such a sweetie! love it!
I'm so glad we went, it was for the perfect amount of time. Still in shock that no one fell off that frog. I thought for sure we would loose Ty. Cute kids!
It was great seeing you at the zoo. You're right it was insane! I've never seen it that way before! Hope Ty feels better and just know, that Soy milk is my personal favorite, so it's not all bad! Keep us posted on what happens with him!
Hey Rachel, I need your address for a baby shower invite for Auburn. Can you email it to me at jillianstoddard@gmail.com
Also, I see you're hosting book club in March. I'm hosting the same book on Feb 26th but have never even been to a book club before! What kinds of questions are you doing? Have you finished the book yet?
savannah is a little hottie i wouldn't mind getting her panties off and showing her a good time
Post a Comment