
3 years ago today I met my sweet husband! We certainly didn't know we'd end up married, but time has flown by! We are looking forward to spending the evening together. Trent is coming home a few hours early, the best gift I could ask for right now! We have a cheaper version of our traditional date planned this year, but the gift of time makes me the happiest!
I am so thankful for the balance Trent has brought into my life, for his logic, his talents and the great example he is to me! I couldn't have asked for a better man! I'm also pretty thankful for the cutest result of our relationship...Ty! Here are a few pictures and updates of him.
I admire his quest for independence, but it leads to multiple baths during the day.
Thank goodness for gates...when I remember to shut them

Happy Valentine's Day to all you lovebirds out there! We usually exchange home made valentines at our house...I can't wait to see what Trent comes up with this year! I'm also looking forward to my box of chocolates from my dad! Good luck to those of you who are going to brave the crowds and have an evening out on the town!
And for those of you who don't know why we honor Saint Valentine, click here for a brief synopsis of the legends that have shaped the holiday that people both love and hate.
Lastly, CONGRATULATIONS are in order for Trent's younger sister Autumn, who had a healthy baby girl, Chloe Kathleen Lambright, yesterday! We can't wait to meet her!





6 comments:
Happy Valentines and 1st Date Day (that one is for you guys)! That little Ty is too cute for words...and so tall, or was it just the picture? I have to tell you, Ty and I kind of fed off of your tradition and decided this year not to celebrate V-Day but we decided to go out to dinner on the 12th...the day that he proposed...it was the greatest thing we could have done, so thanks for the idea!
Hey, I could do that, but 9 years ago today is the day I drove Jake off a cliff. Not quite as romantic as yours.
Love Ty's shoes.
Aw, Happy Valentines Day to you too sista! Ty is soooo cute and getting so big. Hope you have a wonderful V Day toorrow and enjoy your sweet hubby.
I LOVE that picture of Ty at the top of the stairs...SO cute!
What a great couple you two are. And I agree, Ty is definitely a very good result of that union! ;)
Hey, I forgot to ask. Where did you get your cute ideas for aprons from? I'm wanting to make some for my girls since we love to bake together. Did you just find a pattern online or something? I want a full apron, not just the skirt only kind.
Post a Comment